Quality Assurance Welding Inspectors needed for Upcoming Projects in Vietnam and Surrounding Areas
Qualification & Experience Requirements
- Must possess Certified Welding Inspector AWS/CWI/PCN/ CSWIP 3.1, 3.2
- Need knowledge of ASME/API/AWS Standards B31.1,B31.3, API 1104 Code requirements Upstream/Downstream/Power plants/Pipelines.
- At least 7 years experiences in Welding Inspection 3rd Party Oil and Gas industry
- Must know ASNT MPI/UT/RFI level 2 for 3rd Party Vendor Surveillance- Phased Array a plus.
- Good computer reporting skills—- word/excel/PowerPoint etc.
- Good communicator at all levels with fluent written and spoken English
- Able to work as part of multi-national, multi-cultural team, and to establish excellent working relationships with all parties.
- High degree of problem solving ability
- Able to work unsupervised within designated framework\
- Able to handle complex issues involving multiple disciplines and priorities
- Autonomous decision making authority within designated framework
- Responsibility level to reflect authority
- No resumes will be considered with out up to date Certifications or do not meet Qualifications.
- Must be resident of Vietnam or surrounding countries for consideration. Others need not apply.
To inquire about this position, please direct your emails to: email@example.com, be sure to attach a copy of your most recent resume in MS Word or PDF format, and include "RE:Position #233, Quality Assurance Welding Inspector" in the subject line.